At long last, Arganium is FINALLY at version 1.0! This is the first fully-functional release of Arganium, the cooperative hacking shooter and it’s been a long time in the making. Please feel free to hit up the GitHub page, check out the Wiki to get started, and try it out with a friend! I’m sure there will be bugs, so the #arganium channel is available on Freenode IRC. So, with that, what’s left?
- Docker Container: I’ll be trying to making a Docker container for easier deployment. You’ll likely still have to do a complicated number of volume mounts but it would at least make getting the server running easier.
- CSS code: it should be no surprise that I am not a webdev. As a result, there’s little to no CSS currently in there so it looks pretty fugly.
- More example challenges: naturally for a “real” game you’re going to want to load your own challenges but while both samples are plenty to get rolling more samples would help a lot.
- More example levels: there’s a dev level and a “test” level, but no actually good levels yet.
- More features, updates, etc.